In January, 2021, Vensy was selected as a Notion Ambassador.
She shifted her career to digital strategy after seeing the influence social media had with Donald Trumps election.
She said that she had “learned something new and career-changing, launched many projects, met incredible people from all over the world, and ended up graduating with a job.”
Vensy was 19 when she founded Law School 101. The coaching portal provide free educational content for students aspiring to study law, and work towards legal literacy and awareness through free workshops.
Hyd COVID Resources
In April, 2021, she launched an app for those impacted by Covid in Hyderabad. Within 12 hours, the app had 10,000 users sign up. By day 2, it had close to 50,000 users in less than 2 days. Within 3 days, it had reached almost a hundred thousand people.
GrowPro Labs is a weekly newsletter by Vensy. Every Monday, she sends three highlights from the productivity and personal development space.
Vensy sells Notion templates at Gumroad.
She launched her first template on January 9, 2021.
Nyaaya is a no-code platform that automates contract generation with answers from a simple form. Currently it focuses on rental agreements for those living in India.
Notionette is a magazine that is completely hosted on Notion. It includes beautifully designed, diverse pieces from women with rich backgrounds and experiences.
The project was launched in February, 2021.
Cupid On Deck
In February, 2021, she teamed up with Whit and Ash (of Bad Unicorn fame) to build Cupid On Deck. This was a Valentine’s Day messenger for the On Deck community.
Vensy created her Twitter account in 2010 but didn’t start using Twitter meaningfully until December, 2020.
She provides regular updates on her build in public journey on Twitter.
- January, 2021
- Fenruary, 2021. She also started statistics about her Twitter growth for the month.
- March, 2021 | Twitter growth
- It took 39 days for Vensy to build her first app in Bubble. Later, she was able to build an admin dashboard in 10 minutes. She shared the lessons learned in this thread.
- Why she will be building all my projects in public in 2021 – and why she believes you should, too
- If you’re interested in no-code, here’s a list of the best no-coders I know.