Noah Kagan is the Chief Sumo at Sumo.com and AppSumo.com. Before that he was a cubicle monkey at Intel, #30 at Facebook and #4 at Mint.
- My Personal Organization System for Productivity & Time Management
- He wrote a great guest post at Tim Ferriss blog: How to Create a Million-Dollar Business This Weekend.
In 2019, AppSumo launched FAM: a new tool for shopify stores. He shared more info at Behind the Scenes of My New Product.
In 2017, Noah revealed that he had spent $1.5 million on buying the Sumo.com domain. He shared a cool interactive landing page about the purchase at Sumo.com.
OkDork is Noahs personal website. He shares actionable business advice for entrepreneurs and businesspeople. He posts marketing and business tips via his blog and podcast.
Every week, on the Noah Kagan Presents podcast, Noah features the world’s best entrepreneurs, CEOs, and celebrities.
Check it out at Noah Kagan Presents.
Noah started working at Facebook in late 2015. He wrote about his early experiences at Life at Facebook, 3 weeks at a startup.
He was fired after nine months. He wrote about the experience at Why I got Fired from Facebook (a $100 Million dollar lesson.) He links to an ebook with more information about his FB experience in this post.
Noah was the Director of Marketing at Mint where he worked from to
Noah was a co-founder at Gambit, which he described as ‘online gaming platform’ that ‘grew to a $1,000,000+ business within a year’. He stayed with the business for 2 years and 8 months.
Between July 2006 and February 2007, Noah helped different companies with product development, functionality and attention. One of those projects was coordinating Community Next: the premier conference for creating, growing and monetizing online communities.
Learn more at How to Organize a Conference: How We Made Over $100,000
- How Facebook’s #30 Employee Quickly Built 4 Businesses and Gained 40 Pounds with Weight Training
- Validating a Product and the Story of SumoJerky with Noah Kagan – SPI TV, Ep. 38
- SPI 280: Noah Kagan on Personal Challenges, Business Validation, and the Mindset of Starting from Scratch
- A conversation with Noah Kagan via Mixergy
- #6: Noah Kagan on Being Selfish, Side Hustles, and Making $1,000 in 24hrs on a Brand New Idea
- The Founder Of AppSumo Takes Off His Pants And Talks About Working With Zuckerberg
- AMA at Product Hunt
- SPI 320: How to Run a Contest to Build Your Email List and Grow Your Brand with Noah Kagan