Luc is a Notion enthusiast, freelance software engineer turned no-code developer. He is a brilliant curator and frequently shares his learnings about no-code, Notion and freelancing.
In May, 2021, Luc announced that he was a Notion ambassador.
In July, he decided to stop tweeting about Notion. He was concerned about it becoming his only niche.
No-Code Automation Tools
No-Code Automation Tools is a comprehensive database of the top 10 no-code automation tools.
Luc worked on the project with Noah Jansen. They launched the project in January, 2021. Luc created a Twitter thread with his key learnings about creating a (no-code) product.
The Ultimate No-Code Taxonomy
Noco.dev has the most comprehensive database on the no-code space.
- He hit 20k followers in May, 2021. He created a Twitter thread about what he learned about Twitter.
- I made >$8k in my first month as a no-code freelancer. I made a LOT of mistakes. Here are my top 5 learnings
- Since I started freelancing, I have enough new assignments to fill 2 full-time jobs. Here are 3 tips so you can do the same
- How he spends his time as a freelancer
- Here’s a big list of premium Notion templates
- I’ve created 4 Notion workspaces as a subcontractor for@Optemized. Here are my 5 most important learning
- Want to spice up your Notion workspace? Here are 4 of the best premium Notion icon packs
- Want to learn more about Notion? Here’s a big list of 21 high-quality Notion courses
- Here’s a list of 26 products and services built on Notion
- Here are the most common Notion mistakes I see people make
- Here are 10 beautiful personal Notion pages and how to make your own for free
- I collected Twitter data on 127 @NotionHQ experts. Here’s what I learned
- Here are 7 of my favorite company websites built in Notion for inspiration
- The evolution of no-code since 1955
- Here are the 7 best no-code resources I know of
- Here are the 20 no-coders with the most followers
- Luc has tweeted about the top 20 #NoCode tools for many categories. Here is a thread of threads containing the top 20 tools for each of their respective categories.
- Here are 20 lesser-known no-code marketing tools that deserve much more attention
- Here are 6 highly valuated, relatively unknown no-code tools Developing games has never been so fast & easy with these 13 no-code gaming tools