Austin Rief is the COO of The Morning Brew. The Morning Brew is a new media company bringing you informative and digestible business news.
In April, 2020, Austin shared that Morning Brew had turned five AND had hit 2 million subscribers.
Austin and Josh Kaplan teamed up to launch the Business Casual podcast in 2019. Josh created a Twitter thread about creating the podcast.
Their story has been shared in a number of case studies.
- How Morning Brew Grew Its Subscriber Base to 2.5 Million
- How Morning Brew Became a $75 Million Company in 5 Years
- The original email that led to the creation of Morning Brew.
- They bought Morningbrew. com for $7,500 after a few years of running the company.
- A MorningBrew pop-up newsletter, The Essentials, hit 75k subscribers in 3 days. Austin shared a Twitter tread about its creation.
- The difference in the design of Morning Brew emails in 2017 and 2019
- By November 20, 2020, he had hit 26k follower on Twitter.
- An offhanded comment about the success of the CSR x Lyft partnership got more attention than a carefully crafted tweetstorm.