Creators’ trove: +90 tools & resources to take your content to the next level
Promoting The Directory
Alex announced the product in June, 2020. People had to DM Alex if they wanted acces to the directory. 10 people reached out on the day it was released. By July 22, 50 people had used the Trove. Alex started offering the product through Gumroad in late July. Within six days, 26 people had accessed the directory.
- Four lessons my dog taught me about content creation.
- Here’s what Kobe Bryant can teach you about content creation.
- Here’s what video games can teach you about content creation. A thread to level up
- Why realizing that there are no original ideas will make you a better creator. A 10-tweet thread
- Reasons why creating content will change your life
- Here are a few patterns I noticed from consuming tens of tweets per day. Quick thread
- After getting fired last year, being active on Twitter was one of the best decisions I ever made. Here are 7 things I learned along the way.
- How to win the Twitter lottery
- Since yesterday, I’ve compiled 80+ one-sentence Twitter tips.
- Hit the start button and level up your Twitter game. Here’s how
- Dissecting 5 tweets I bookmarked this past week. Let’s see what we can learn from each of them!
- Here are 9 tactical tips that helped me grow on Twitter
- Here are 8 tips to improve your Twitter writing
- Learn how to write better thread hooks with these 8 tips
- The hook is what makes or breaks a thread’s success. Here’s an analysis of how 9 top-tier creators use hooks and why they work.
- Let me show you how styling your tweets can MULTIPLY your engagement and reach. Quick thread
- This is why you should recycle your own content. Here’s how I do it. Go steal it
- What’s the best way to grow on Twitter? Look at what the best of the best are doing and steal from them. This is what I’m stealing
- What if I told you that you can steal someone else’s followers? How? Follow this plan
- Here’s how you can become a Twitter Thief without getting caught. A recap of my best stealing themed threads
- How to steal tweet ideas from Twitter
- Content is king, but format is queen. Your content can be great, but if its not easy to consume, it won’t be seen. How can you improve your tweeting style? By stealing from the best. Within a day, the thread had led to 450 new followers and gotten over 189k impressions. He created another Twitter thread about how he wrote it.
- Ever since I lost my job, I’ve been able to create a new income source: freelancing. Thread incoming
- How I make my visuals. A ready-to-steal guide.
- This is how being a bell boy made me a better creator
- Around one year ago, I got fired. And it’s the best thing that ever happened to me. Here’s a piece of my story.